1. A Rally is a group attack. Rally with your allies to attack another player's castle, attack a monster, or go explore the Ruins.
2. The Rally Sponsor will have to wait a certain amount of time, during which other players can join the Rally. When the waiting time is up, the Rally army will automatically march towards its target.
3. To start or join a Rally, you must have built a Hall of War and be part of an alliance. The max number of soldiers that can join the rally will be determined by the sponsor's Hall of War level.
4. Each player can only send one army to the Rally.
5. Only the sponsor can disband the Rally, and only before the waiting time is over. Once the rally has set out, the sponsor will need to use a Rally Recall item to cancel the Rally attack.
Copyright 2016 Camel Games