1. The World Map is covered with fearsome monsters of different types and levels. The number before a monster's name shows its level.
2. The first time you kill a new level of monster, you'll receive an especially high reward. For repeat kills, you may earn a resources or even Lord XP as rewards.
3. Kill low level monsters to earn the power to challenge next-level monsters. (E.g., you must defeat a Level 1 monster before you can challenge a Level 2 monster.)
4. Kill the monsters in your alliance territory for a chance to win bonus rewards.
5. When battling monsters, some soldiers will be wounded and sent to the Hospital. (If there's not enough room in the Hospital, the leftover wounded will die automatically.)
Copyright 2016 Camel Games