1. To keep your city is safe from battle, you can use items that prevent your city from being attacked. (However, troops outside of your city won't be protected.)
2. You can send your troops to gather with other allies on an elite resource tile in your territory, of send them to reinforce a relatively high-level ally's city. Neither of these methods protects your troops entirely, but they can help reduce your chances of loss if attacked.
3. Use a teleportation item to move your city to a new place, away from oncoming attacks.
4. Join an alliance and teleport your castle to be close to your allies so you can help protect each other.
5. Build a Hospital and avoid conflicts with more powerful players to minimize your losses.
Copyright 2016 Camel Games