You can create or join an alliance as soon as you're done with the Newbie Tutorial Tap the "Alliance" button to enter the alliance screen. The first time you create or join an alliance, you'll earn a reward of 200 Gems. Creating an alliance only costs 200 Gems. Just enter your alliance name and nickname and, as long as they're not taken, your alliance will be created! You can change your alliance language in the alliance settings.
1. Each lord can only join one alliance. If you wish to join a new alliance, you must first leave your current one.
2. How to leave an alliance: Tap "Alliance" -> "Manage Alliance" -> "Leave Alliance."
3. If the alliance leader wants to leave, they must choose "Disband Alliance" or transfer leadership to another member first.
4. If the alliance leader does not login for 3 days, then the system will automatically transfer leadership to another member.
All alliance members above Rank 3 can adjust the ranking of other members, as long as those members are a lower rank than themselves.
Choose from our default options of flag shape, emblem, and color to create a unique flag. Then, you only need to spend 200 Gems to save your flag creation, and it will appear on your flags on the World Map!
You can also use the "Custom Flag" option to upload a picture that you like and pair it with a special effect. It costs 2000 Gems to save a custom flag.
Note: Only members Rank 4+ the Alliance Flag.
Alliance name not catchy or cool enough? You can change the alliance name and nickname in the alliance settings. Of course, there's a small fee to change it. Only the alliance leader may change the name and nickname.
Tap "Alliance" -> "Manage Alliance" -> "Alliance Settings"
Note: Only the Alliance Leader can change the alliance language.
1. The higher your Alliance Technology levels, the more benefits your alliance members will receive.
2. Donate to Alliance Technology to earn Alliance Honor and Alliance Points. Alliance Points belong to the whole alliance, but you can use Alliance Honor to buy items in the Alliance Shop.
3. Alliance Donations have a cooldown time. When you reach the max, you'll have to wait for the cooldown time to be over before you can donate again.
4. When one technology research is complete, all alliance members will instantly enjoy the technology bonuses, and the next technology level will be available to start researching.
1. After your Alliance Castle is built, the surrounding area will become your Alliance Territory.
2. Defeat monsters within your territory for a chance to earn bonus rewards.
3. You can build alliance buildings with all sorts of functions within your territory.
4. The process to build any alliance building is the same as building an Alliance Castle.
5. All alliance members can build Alliance Flags to increase the area of your Alliance Territory. Building Alliance Flags costs a certain amount of Gems.
Build an Alliance Castle to unlock the other alliance buildings.
1. Alliance buildings can be attacked. If their Defense reaches 0, they'll be removed automatically. If the Alliance Castle is removed, the Fort will be removed as well, but other alliance buildings won't be affected.
2. You can also check on the real-time status of all Elite Mines from the alliance buildings screens, and jump directly to an Elite Mine by tapping its coordinates.
1. The Port Tower can send armies across great distances in an instant, but it must be paired with a Port Gate.
2. Just like other alliance buildings, the Port Tower can be built instantly. Just like the Fort, it cannot be attacked or scouted. However, if your Alliance Castle is destroyed, your Port Tower will disappear.
3. The Port Tower must be built inside your alliance territory.
4. The Port Tower works with the Port Gate to send armies directly to your enemy in an instant, launching a huge battle on them when they least expect it.
5. Each player can only send 1 army to the Port Tower at a time. Then, use the Port Attack option to march your army from the Port Gate to the enemy. When the battle ends, they'll march directly back to your castle.
6. Only the Alliance Leader and Deputies can build the Port Tower.
1. The Port Gate works together with the Port Tower. It takes 8 hours to build and costs a certain amount of Gems or Alliance Points.
2. The Port Gate is a temporary building. Once it's built, its Defense will drop by 2 points/minute, and each time it's successfully attacked it will drop by 60 points. When the Defense drops to 0, it will disappear. So, pay close attention to the build time and use it well once it's open!
3. The Port Gate can be built outside of your alliance territory, but you can't build it in another alliance's territory, unless it is union territory.
4. Only the Alliance Leader and Deputies can build the Port Gate.
1. The World Map will randomly spawn new Elite Mines that can only be gathered if they're in your alliance territory.
2. Armies in Elite Mines will receive a gathering speed bonus.
3. Elite Mines won't disappear when they're exhausted. Instead, they'll recover their resources after a certain amount of time.
4. There's no limit to the number of Elite Mines you can have in your territory.
5. You can check on your current Elite Mines on the Alliance Buildings screen.
The Territory Boss event can be activated by the Alliance Leader once per week as long as your alliance territory is larger than 500. Once the event is activated, some random boss monsters will be generated in your territory. Kill the boss monsters to earn rewards and points. At the end of the week, alliances will be ranked according their total points earned. The top-ranked alliances will get bonus rewards.
1. There are 3 types of alliance relationships: Union, Friendly, and Enemy. After setting an alliance relationship, both sides will get a notification mail.
2. Both members of a Union cannot attack each other, and they can gather in each other's territory without tax. Union alliance territory will be marked in blue on the World Map. Each alliance can enter up to two Unions.
3. Friendly alliances will be marked in tan on the map. If you try attack a Friendly target, you'll get a pop-up reminder asking you to confirm before you proceed, helping prevent misunderstandings.
4. Enemy alliances will be marked in red. Be careful when you see red players on the map. They might attack you at any time!
1. Tap the Help button above the Embassy to Help all allies instantly, or Help them from the Alliance screen.
2. When you're upgrading buildings, researching new technology, or healing wounded soldiers, you can ask for Help from your allies. Their help will lower the required time.
3. The number of times you can be Helped is determined by your Embassy level.
1. Alliance members can earn Alliance Honor by making donations or participating in certain events.
2. Alliance members can spend their Honor in the Alliance Shop to buy the items they need.
3. The alliance will also earn Alliance Points when members make donations and participate in certain events.
4. Members Rank 4 or 4 can spend Alliance Points to add items to the Alliance Shop.
What is All Mail?
To make it convenient for the Leader or R4 members to manage the alliance, there's an all mail feature. Alliance members can use All Mail whenever they want to let the whole alliance know about something.
How do I use All Mail?
Tap "Alliance" -> "Group Chat" and leave all alliance members selected. Note: Any alliance member can send alliance mail, but to ensure that the Alliance Leader and Rank 4 members can give clear orders, we recommend that you use All Mail sparingly.
Copyright 2016 Camel Games